A Contemporary Dancer’s Dream Wedding and 3 month Honeymoon
Ingrid wanted a private and sophisticated wedding at one of Brazil’s most stunning locations. Following the wedding, the couple would begin their lives together with a honeymoon spanning three months and two countries (Brazil and Chile).
An Unforgettable Journey
The Bride’s dream came true on a private island in the south of Brazil. Surrounded by the sparkling blue waters of the Emerald Coast, the exclusive resort Ponta dos Ganchos hosted Ingrid and her guests. In addition to securing the wedding and location, I booked an award-winning photographer and a non-denominational spiritual officiate to perform the ceremony.
After enjoying a wedding cake and an intimate dinner on the island, the bride and groom began their extended honeymoon.
- 30 days in a private apartment in Rio de Janeiro
- Private box seats for the Carnaval Parade in Rio
- A week on the island archipelago Fernando de Noronha
- Exploration of the Afro-Brazilian culture of Salvador da Bahia and Trancoso
- Introductions to Brazilian personalities from the fashion, music and art worlds
- A voyage through the Amazon Rainforest
- Trips to São Paulo and Búzios
- A stay in magnificent Chilean Patagonia
- Connections with local personal friends that made Brazil feel like home through their hospitality and warmth for the length of their three-month adventure